Friday, December 11, 2009

Oct & Nov = Moving & Thanksgiving

MOVING:
October 31 - Halloween - we moved from Laguna Beach to Mesa AZ - my parents came to help - and boy did we need it. They were awesome :) 




When we got AZ my niece & nephew were so excited to see us - they were ready to go trick-or-treating!



THANKSGIVING:

We spent Thanksgiving this year in UT with Gregg's family. We had so much fun hanging out -cooking - cutting down X-mas trees, & celebrating Gregg's 33rd b-day













2 comments:

robyn said...

That was so so fun to have you guys up here and to go cut down our trees! I seriously had a permanent smile the entire time you guys were here! I love the picture of Gregg with Navi! So so cute! I hope we see you again in January!!

Carl and Amber said...

I love having the small, round belly! You are at my favorite time of pregnancy!!