Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Pics for Xmas

Gregg and I went to Utah last month to visit his sister Robyn who just had her first baby (so cute, her name is Navi, pics to come soon). While we were there we had Robyn's sister-in-law Courtney take some pictures for us, she is a very talented photographer - we are going to use one of them for our Christmas card this year but she took lots of cute ones so thought I would share. More posts to come soon I promise! but its almost midnight and I can't find where Gregg put the camera so maybe tomorrow I'll be able to get the pictures of our new niece and also the pictures of our Thanksgiving trip to Arizona. 









 



6 comments:

The Frost Family said...

Woohoo you did it! You picked a cute background. Mom told me about you exciting trip home. Ouch, flat tire and no a.c. Good thing it not summertime. I had fun while you were here. Can't wait to see you guys for Christmas!

Lindsay Renee' said...

hey, so glad to see you...and hear from you the other day. thanks so much for your great memory!! you and gregg look like newlyweds, still; is that OK to say??? Won't it be two years in March...or three? i'd love to see if we could get together for lunch sometime while you're here for the holidays. you look happy, and in love with life. take care...and still think of you often so far away-lindsay

Andrea and Blake said...

howdy, what hotties you are - i love them all but I do have a favorite, the colored one in front of the vines! SO adorable you two... we are taking pictures while my sister is here for Christmas so we'll see how they turn out. haven't had a whole family picture in 5 years. can't wait to see you in a few weeks
love you

Janalie said...

They look awesome. You guys look so happy!!!

Nikki said...

We got your Christmas card!! You guys are so cute!

The Scott's said...

Hey! You are both so cute! Good pictures!! I love all the fun pictures of you two doing fun things together. It reminds me of our pre-kid four years together. Enjoy every minute! Love ya, Rachelle