Saturday, October 3, 2009

We're Moving

Ok so the rumors are true. We are moving away from this beautiful place. We've called Laguna Beach home since we got married 2 1/2 years ago. We have loved every second here and will miss it so much. We are moving to Arizona at the end of October. Gregg's company has opened up a new sales area in Phoenix and has asked Gregg to run it. We are excited for the change and look forward to the opportunity we will have to live closer to my family. We're not sure exactly where we will be living yet but my brother Matthew has been kind enough to let us crash at his new house for a bit while we figure it all out. So we'll keep you all posted. 

6 comments:

Carl and Amber said...

Yeah! Congrats! I feel your pain in leaving Cali...I miss it a ton!! It is just so GORGEOUS!

robyn said...

This is bitter sweet for me! But i am excited for you new life in Arizona!!! :)

The Frost Family said...

YAY!!! We are so excited!! Marissa says hi and that she can't wait to see you!

Moka said...

I am so sad that you are moving but so excited for your new adventureS. Loves you!

Unknown said...

:(

Thats all I have to say.

Katie said...

that will be fun!